Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Furniture Detective is on the case

Welcome to my blog. You might be asking what does a furniture detective do?
Well to put it in simple terms, I find furniture and other items for clients.
I am what is now called a "picker", I call it a person with too much time on his hands.
I hit estate sales, garage sales, yard sales, flea markets, antique shows, wherever there is a sale that I might be able to find something for a client.
If you would like to be added to my client list hit me back with your email and what you are looking for. Pictures from the net or your own collection will be very helpful for me in finding your treasures.
I will be posting pictures from my adventures and some of the items will be for sale.
I accept paypal only or cash if it is a local pick up.
I can set up local delivery at an additional charge.
Thanks for checking out my blog
The Furniture Detective

No comments:

Post a Comment